Wish you knew how to walk up to anyone and break the ice effortlessly? Avoid awkward silences and make an instant impression?
You’ll get more than that in this book: not only WHAT, WHEN, and HOW to say it, but the exact roots of WHY from human psychology and interaction.
Flowing conversation is the basis of all of our friendships and relationships, there’s no getting around it. Yet sometimes it feels like we just can’t connect in the depth we want without some luck on our part.
Why? Because Conversationally Speaking, most people haven’t broken down the patterns of a great conversation. Specific principles get specific responses, and that’s exactly what we want, isn’t it?
Each phase of conversation analyzed, from beginning to end, complete with examples, so you can handle any conversation and see it to greater purpose. Every chapter is dense and packed with actionable steps that are far beyond the generic “make eye contact and ask questions” that typically passes for social and conversation development.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
* The best topics for icebreaking with friends, strangers, and anyone.
* The biggest aspect of effective storytelling.
* Three steps to take your conversations to depth and intimacy.
* An introduction to the most common patterns and structures of humor.
As well as:
* What a verbal mirror is and why people love it.
* Effective listening, and listening as a gateway to closeness.
* A 21 day conversation bootcamp plan for optimal development.
That promotion you want? That cutie you want to talk to? Better treatment and better friendships all around? Conversation skills are the common thread, and the most powerful tool to getting you everything you want. Most of all, conversation skills are necessary in our lives – making the choice to improve them will allow the best parts of you to shine.
Pdf – Conversationally Speaking